Health Canada is responsible for national public health. It oversees several other health-related federal agencies including CFIA and PHAC.
Health Canada Programs with SWI Data Requirements
Twelve (12) HC programs require data in your SWI submission:
- Consumer Product Safety
- Human Drugs
- Natural Health Products
- Importation of Controlled Substances and Precursors
- Veterinary Drugs
- Radiation Emitting Devices
- Blood and Blood Components
- Cells, Tissues and Organs
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Donor Semen
- Medical Devices
CBSA outlines its required Health Canada data elements (and its reasons for each) here.
We can help. Cole International has a specialized SWI support team knowledgeable in single-window initiative and its complex requirements.