Canada, Mexico and the U.S. agree on amendments to the new NAFTA. Each country will now follow its domestic process toward ratification and implementation of the new agreement. More...
Tribunal to review expiry of anti-dumping duties on concrete reinforcing bar from three countries. Finding is scheduled to expire unless CBSA and Tribunal decide to maintain it. More...
U.S. succeeds in disabling the WTO's Appellate Body. This could become a major disturbance to the international rules-based trade system. More...
Reminder: Blanket certificates of origin need to be renewed for 2020. Most blanket certificates are filled-out to expire on December 31 and have to be renewed. More...
- Customs Notice 19-24 Cannabis: Edibles, Extracts and Topicals Customs Excise Duty Procedures
- Customs Notice 19-23 FAST Notices for Trusted Trader Programs
- Memorandum D19-6-3 Importation of Energy-using Products
- Concrete Reinforcing Bar from China, Korea and Turkey. Expiry Review Investigation
- Advances under the Beef and Veal Tariff Rate Quota (TRQ) - Message to Industry and Brokers
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2019 Imports - Updated
- Textiles and Clothing 2019 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated
- Amendment: Update of the European Union certificates for human consumption (Revisions to the Nov 29 email)
- Update - USA - Export requirements for fish and seafood
- Canadian Automated Export Declaration (CAED). The 2020 version of CAED is available for download
- Canadian Export Classification, 2020
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2018-059 Classification of seven models of figurines
- CITT Expiry Review No. RR-2019-003 Concrete Reinforcing Bar from China, Korea and Turkey