Tribunal finds dumping of PET resin from four countries injures Canadian industry. Anti-dumping duties could soon be applicable to the goods under investigation. More...
NAFTA negotiators acknowledge challenges, extend timetable to 2018. New proposals have created challenges and significant conceptual gaps among the parties. More...
Global Affairs Canada publishes a consolidated list of economic sanctions. Easily accessible list to assist those responsible for implementing and enforcing sanctions. More...
Consultations on allowing exports of automatic firearms to Japan and Mexico. Canadian exporters could apply to export certain prohibited weapons to Japan and Mexico. More...
European Union will enforce tougher anti-dumping rules. Legislation introduces new methodology for calculating dumping margins and dealing with subsidies. More...
- Customs Notice 17-33 Publication of Memorandum D17-5-1 on Payment of Duties and Taxes on Imported Commercial Goods
- Memorandum D17-5-1 Payment of Duties and Taxes on Imported Commercial Goods
- Memorandum D11-4-4 Rules of Origin Respecting the General Preferential Tariff and Least Developed Country Tariff
- Memorandum D11-5-15 CanadaEuropean Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) Rules of Origin
- CBSA - SIMA - Certain Carbon Steel Welded Pipe from Chinese Taipei. Statement of Reasons
- CBSA - SIMA - Silicon Metal from Brazil, Kazakhstan, Laos, Malaysia, Norway, Russia and Thailand. Statement of Reasons
- Canada adopts Justice for Victims of Corrupt Foreign Officials Act
- Beef and Veal (Items 114 to 116 on the Import Control List) - Quantities available for reallocation
- Textiles and Clothing 2017 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2017 Imports - Updated
- CFIA Update to the "List of Establishments Approved to Export Live or Raw Molluscan Shellfish from France to Canada"
- CFIA: Meat Export to Mexico
- Ozone-depleting Substances and Halocarbon Alternatives Regulations - Regulations Amending. To reduce the supply of HFCs that enter into Canada
- Pest Control Products Regulations (Personal Use Import Exemption) - Regulations Amending. Clearly defining the criteria required for the personal importation of unregistered pest control products into Canada by travellers
- CITT Preliminary Injury Inquiry No. PI-2017-002 Polyethylene terephthalate resin from China, India, Oman and Pakistan. Determination issued
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2016-031 Classification of two categories of decorative light emitting diode (LED) luminaires