Tribunal finds dumping of sucker rods from China injures Canadian industry. Anti-dumping duties could soon be applicable to the goods under investigation. More...
Gypsum Board from United States assigned new values. Revision may result in a change to duties being assessed on importations of these goods. More...
United States initiates five WTO complaints over retaliatory duties on U.S. products. Canada, China, the European Union, Mexico and Turkey have applied tariffs on U.S. goods. More...
- CBSA - Surtax on U.S. goods - Frequently Asked Questions
- CBSA - SIMA - Gypsum Board from United States of America. Notice of Conclusion of Re-investigation to update the normal values and export prices
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2018 Imports - Updated
- Textiles and Clothing 2018 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated
- CFIA Meat Hygiene Directives: MHD 2018-16 Chapter 4 of the Meat Hygiene Manual of Procedures (MHMOP) - Annex S
- CFIA Update to the List of establishments approved to export live or raw molluscan shellfish from France to Canada
- CITT Preliminary Injury Inquiry No. PI-2018-001 Sucker rods from China. Tribunal finds dumping and subsidizing cause injury to domestic industry