Commercial terms used worldwide in international and domestic contracts for the sale of goods. The following information is provided as a reference guide only, all parties should consult the official Guide to Incoterms published by the International Chamber of Commerce for a full description of their obligations, liabilities and risks associated with Incoterms.
DOWNLOAD handouts, infographics or quick reference charts, by clicking on the images below.
Explaining Incoterms. It's what we do.
Incoterms used for Any Mode or Modes of Transport
- EXW - Ex Works (named place of delivery)
- FCA - Free Carrier (named place of delivery)
- CPT - Carriage Paid To (named place of destination)
- CIP - Carriage and Insurance Paid To (named place of destination)
- DPU - Delivered at Place Unloaded(named place of destination)
- DAP - Delivered at Place (named place of destination)
- DDP - Delivered Duty Paid (named place of destination)