It's what we do.
Commercial terms used worldwide in international and domestic contracts for the sale of goods. The following information is provided as a reference guide only, all parties should consult the official Guide to Incoterms published by the International Chamber of Commerce for a full description of their obligations, liabilities and risks associated with Incoterms.
Incoterms used for Any Mode or Modes of Transport
- EXW - Ex Works (named place of delivery)
- FCA - Free Carrier (named place of delivery)
- CPT - Carriage Paid To (named place of destination)
- CIP - Carriage and Insurance Paid To (named place of destination)
- DPU - Delivered at Place Unloaded (named place of destination)
- DAP - Delivered at Place (named place of destination)
- DDP - Delivered Duty Paid (named place of destination)