U.S. Customs & Compliance
Your 'Encyclopedia of Trade Knowledge'.
Cole International offers U.S. Customs Consulting services focused on facilitating compliance and reducing the cost of trade for importers and exporters. The technical knowledge of the U.S. Customs Consulting team spans many different industries – energy, retail, agriculture and high-tech among them. They are particularly well-versed in customs matters related to the oil and gas industry and serve a sizeable clientele of importers and exporters in its upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
For importers and exporters eager to give their businesses a boost by reducing the costs, both real and potential, of trade, Cole International USA’s U.S. Customs Consulting team helps identify and capitalize on programs and initiatives aimed at minimizing Customs costs and exposure.
- Project Logistics (see below)
- Duty Elimination or Reduction
- Free and Preferential Trade Agreements
- Special Classification and Duty Programs
- Duty Drawback
- HS Classification and Valuation
- Written Rulings from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Binding Customs Rulings for Prospective Issues
- Internal Advice Requests for Current Issues
Customs Compliance Services
For compliance-minded companies – especially those currently experiencing issues with Customs and/or seeking to improve their relationships with CBP – our U.S. Customs Consulting team is an invaluable resource with deep and up-to-date knowledge of the complex global customs and logistics landscape.
- Compliance Management
- Petitions for Relief from and/or Mitigation of Penalties & Liquidated Damages Claims
- Prior Disclosures
- Relief from Detentions and Seizures