Our customs brokers in Pembina understand the logistics landscape inside and out. Every member of the Pembina customs team has the know-how and experience needed to handle all your logistics needs across the many industries that thrive in North Dakota.
Here are the key industries we serve and the most common service requests we receive at this location:
- Wooden cabinetry and furniture
- Agricultural machinery (grain bins, landrollers, conveyors, augers)
- Agricultural commodities (soybeans, durum, rye, wheat)
- Oil & Gas (oilfield supplies and services)
- Construction and heavy equipment (wheel loaders, crawlers, excavators, dozers)
Services Commonly Requested
- U.S. customs brokerage and clearance
- U.S. export filing for vehicles (AES and ITN)
- Importer Security Filing (ISF) for ocean shipments
- In-Transit bonds (IT bonds and T&E bonds)
- Customs consulting
- General information regarding shipments to the U.S.
- Document requirements for shipments to the U.S. and for partner government agencies (FDA, USDA, NHTSA, EPA and APHIS/Lacey)
- Freight forwarding
Cole International delivers creative solutions to all your customs brokerage and consulting needs. Call us today to see how we can help keep your goods – and your business – on the move.
Pembina Brokerage Services
222 South - 5 Street
Pembina, North Dakota