May 22, 2020
Technical documents: Government memorandums, notices and decisions.
This page lists newly published government memorandums, notices, regulations and decisions. Clicking on a title will open the document (in a new window) as published by the relevant department or agency on its own Web site.
Canada Border Services Agency
- Memorandum D10-14-27 Tariff Classification of Front-mount Mowers. Revised, see memorandum
- Memorandum D10-14-29 Tariff Classification of Gloves. Revised, see memorandum
- Memorandum D11-4-33 Uniform Regulations Chapter Four of the Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- Certain Carbon Steel Welded Pipe 2 (CSWP 2) Chinese Taipei, India, Oman, South Korea, Thailand and United Arab Emirates. Representations to request a re-investigation of the normal values
- COVID-19 : Temporary suspension of service at Four Falls, New Brunswick land border crossing
Global Affairs Canada
- Notice to Importers Serial No. 978 CPTPP: Milk TRQ. This Notice replaces Notice to Importers No. 941 dated May 1, 2019 and sets out the policies and practices pertaining to the administration of Canada's tariff rate quota (TRQ) for milk under the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Sending scanned copies of phytosanitary certificates to foreign competent authorities during COVID-19 pandemic
- Importing broth, flavour and extract of meat origin
Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Appeal No. AP-2018-056 Toolway Industries. Classification of various models of door levers