March 19, 2020
Technical documents: Government memorandums, notices and decisions.
This page lists newly published government memorandums, notices, regulations and decisions. Clicking on a title will open the document (in a new window) as published by the relevant department or agency on its own Web site.
Canada Border Services Agency
- Customs Notice 20-09 Changes in Requesting an Extension to the 90-day Period to Submit Corrections
- Customs Notice 20-08 Imported Goods for Emergency Use in Response to COVID-19
- Memorandum D11-8-6 Interpretation of Section 3 of the Imported Goods Records Regulations. Revised, see memorandum
Global Affairs Canada
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2020 Imports - Updated 2020-03-16
- Textiles and Clothing 2020 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated 2020-03-16
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Food import notice for industry: How to properly declare a Safe Food for Canadians licence number on food import declarations
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Notice to industry regulated by the CFIA
Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Expiry Review No. RR-2019-001 Hot-rolled carbon steel plate from Brazil, Denmark, Indonesia, Italy, Japan and the Republic of Korea. Expiry review: Tribunal continued, with amendment, its finding made on May 20, 2014
- Inquiry No. GC-2018-001-E2 Certain steel goods. Exclusions inquiry (safeguard measures) The Tribunal recommends that one exclusion be granted