November 29, 2019
Technical documents: Government memorandums, notices and decisions.
This page lists newly published government memorandums, notices, regulations and decisions. Clicking on a title will open the document (in a new window) as published by the relevant department or agency on its own Web site.
Canada Border Services Agency
- Customs Notice 19-22 Canadian Automated Export Declaration (CAED) Program 2020 Software Release and New Canadian Export Reporting System (CERS)
- Dry Wheat Pasta from Turkey. Notice of Re-investigation of the normal values, export prices and amounts of subsidy
- CBSA commercial office moving to Saskatoon airport. Effective November 27, 2019 the Saskatoon Commercial office, previously located at 2505 Airport Road, will be moving into the Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport
Global Affairs Canada
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2019 Imports - Updated 2019-11-25
- Textiles and Clothing 2019 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated 2019-11-25
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Notice to industry: Import restrictions for live Litopenaeus vannamei (whiteleg shrimp) from California are now in place
- Food safety alerts concerning E. coli O157:H7 in romaine lettuce. In response to the food safety alerts concerning E. coli in romaine lettuce issued by the United States Food and Drug Administration