August 9, 2019
Technical documents: Government memorandums, notices and decisions.
This page lists newly published government memorandums, notices, regulations and decisions. Clicking on a title will open the document (in a new window) as published by the relevant department or agency on its own Web site.
Canada Border Services Agency
- Notice of Expiry Review Decision: Certain Aluminum Extrusions from China. Expiry of the order is likely to result in the continuation or resumption of dumping and subsidizing of the goods
Global Affairs Canada
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2019 Imports - Updated 2019-08-05
- Textiles and Clothing 2019 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated 2019-08-05
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Join the discussion: Canada's contribution to the International Plant Protection Convention standard-setting process
Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Appeal No. AP-2018-038 Cardinal Health Canada Inc. The appeal is in regards to an advance ruling regarding the tariff classification of disposable rubber gloves
- Appeal No. AP-2017-060 OVE Décors ULC. Classification of aluminum-framed glass shower doors
- Appeal No. AP-2018-045 J. McElligott. Whether a sailboat imported by Mr. McElligott can benefit from the United States Tariff treatment