June 28, 2019
Technical documents: Government memorandums, notices and decisions.
This page lists newly published government memorandums, notices, regulations and decisions. Clicking on a title will open the document (in a new window) as published by the relevant department or agency on its own Web site.
Canada Border Services Agency
- Customs Notice 19-13 Amendment to the Departmental Consolidation of the Customs Tariff (Canada-EFTA Agreement and Information Technology Agreement)
- Memorandum D10-15-29 Tariff Classification of suitcases, travelling bags, backpack (rucksacks) and handbags of Heading 42.02
Global Affairs Canada
- Sugar-Containing Products Export Quota: Quantities available for utilization. A portion of the sugar-containing products (SCP) export quota to the United States is now available for utilization by Canadian residents on a first-come, first-served basis
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Consultation on proposed changes to earthworm plant protection import requirements. The CFIA has launched a public consultation to seek comments on proposed changes to the plant protection requirements for importing earthworms into Canada for commercial purposes
- Update to the List of establishments approved to export shellfish from France to Canada
- Update to the List of establishments approved to export shellfish from Ireland to Canada
- Notice to industry - Pre-publication of regulatory changes for Food Labelling Modernization