January 4, 2019
Technical documents: Government memorandums, notices and decisions.
This page lists newly published government memorandums, notices, regulations and decisions. Clicking on a title will open the document (in a new window) as published by the relevant department or agency on its own Web site.
Canada Border Services Agency
- Customs Notice 18-27 Regulatory Amendments and New Regulations Related to the Implementation of the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Memorandum D14-1-7 Assessment and Payment of Duties Under the Special Import Measures Act. Revised, see memorandum
- Memorandum D19-9-2 Importation and Exportation of Cannabis, Controlled Substances and Precursors. Revised, see memorandum
- Certain Hot-rolled Carbon Steel Plate from Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Romania. Notice of Initiation of Expiry Review Investigation
Global Affairs Canada
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2018 Imports - 1-Jan-18 to 31-Dec-18
- Textiles and Clothing 2018 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - 1-Jan-18 to 31-Dec-18
Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Interim Review No. RD-2016-002 Hot-rolled carbon steel plate and high-strength low-alloy steel plate originating in or exported from Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Romania, Ukraine, Brazil,Denmark, Indonesia, Italy, Japan and the Republic of Korea. The Tribunal continues the orders and finding without amendment
- Expiry Review No. RR-2018-007 Hot-rolled carbon steel plate and high-strength low-alloy steel plate originating in or exported from Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Romania. Notice of expiry review of order