December 7, 2018
Technical documents: Government memorandums, notices and decisions.
This page lists newly published government memorandums, notices, regulations and decisions. Clicking on a title will open the document (in a new window) as published by the relevant department or agency on its own Web site.
Canada Border Services Agency
- Customs Notice 18-22 Implementation of the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Customs Notice 18-21 Changes to the Accounting for Imported Goods and Payment of Duties Regulations (Customs Self Assessment Authorizations)
- Memorandum D2-6-7 Use of Form BSF241, Non-monetary General Receipt. Revised, see memorandum
Global Affairs Canada
- Message to Industry and Brokers: Advances under the Beef and Veal Tariff Rate Quota (TRQ)
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2018 Imports - Updated 2018-12-03
- Textiles and Clothing 2018 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated 2018-12-03
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) webinars. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is offering webinars on the regulations for food businesses and industry associations
- Questions and answers: Safe Food for Canadians Act and Regulations a new licensing regime and other follow-on amendments to the CFIA Fees Notice
- Meat Hygiene Directives: - MHD 2018-22 Chapter 11 of the Meat Hygiene Manual of Procedures (MHMOP) section 11.7.3 Indonesia (2018-11-29)
- Update to the List of establishments approved to export live or raw molluscan shellfish from Ireland to Canada