South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and the United Kingdom could join the CPTPP. Ottawa is consulting on possible accession of new members to the Trans-Pacific Partnership. More...
Steel and aluminum trade between Canada and the U.S. slowly resuming. Statistics Canada says the effect of the cancellation were already visible in June. More...
Get help with foreign trade barriers from Global Affairs Canada. Businesses can register a trade barrier and get help from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service. More...
- Customs Notice 19-16 Amendment to the Departmental Consolidation of the Customs Tariff
- Customs Notice 19-17 Guidelines updates for Post-Arrival Manual Amendments for House Bill, Cargo and Conveyance Information (eManifest)
- Memorandum D11-11-1 National Customs Rulings (NCR)
- Memorandum D11-11-3 Advance Rulings for Tariff Classification
- Memorandum D14-1-8 Re-investigation Policy - Special Import Measures Act (SIMA)
- Memorandum D19-12-1 Importation of Vehicles
- CPTPP Cream Powders Tariff Rate Quota (TRQ) (Items 119 and 120 on the Import Control List) 2019-2020 TRQ: Quantities Available for Allocation
- CPTPP Milk Tariff Rate Quota (TRQ) (Item 117 on the Import Control List) 2019-2020 TRQ: Quantities Available for Allocation