A customized solution with top-shelf service for every customer
To serve the unique and time-sensitive demands of the southern U.S. oil & gas industry, Cole International’s Houston branch has an attached warehouse facility with on-sidte export crating capabilities, while also specializing in northbound and southbound consolidations, pick-and-pack warehousing, order fulfillment services and cross-docking. Our warehousing facilities in North Dakota and Montana handle a wide range of product types.
- Export Crating: No matter the size or type of shipment, Cole International will crate, pack and prepare your goods for safe, secure and fully protected transport by air, ocean or ground.
- Consolidation Services (ColePac and ColeCargo) • We will receive shipments from all around the U.S., consolidate them into single cross-border shipments, and arrange delivery from our facility to your location in Canada.
- Order Fulfillment Pick & Pack • Offering reliable, responsive order fulfillment services, Cole International will pick, pack and dispatch individual and bulk orders to your customers.
- Kitting & Tagging • Our professional order fulfillment services include accurate assembly of multiple items into single shipments and pre-shipment tagging of your goods.
- Deconsolidation & Cross-docking • Rather than shipping internationally from Canada to clients in the U.S., we offer the option of shipping consolidated loads from Canada across the border to our U.S. facilities. We then deconsolidate and deliver the individual shipments to the end consumers around the U.S..
- Reverse Logistics After-sales Service • Keeping your company as profitable as possible depends on unmatched strength in every link of your supply chain, including moving goods from their ‘final’ destinations for proper disposal or to recapture value.
- Flexible Storage Solutions • From bulk storage for stackable cargo to racking system storage for smaller items, Cole International has storage solutions that fit your needs.