Three rounds of talks on the environmental trade agreement were held so far this year. A group of WTO members wants to eliminate tariffs on a broad list of green goods. More...
WTO Appellate Body finds U.S. meat labelling rules violate trade obligations. Canada and Mexico are seeking authorization to take retaliatory measures against U.S. exports. More...
The new Windsor-Detroit bridge will honour hockey legend Gordie Howe. The Gordie Howe International Bridge is expected to be completed and in service in 2020. More...
- Customs Notice 15-020 Update to CBSA Break-bulk Exemption - Advance Commercial Information (ACI) Timeframes for Transmission of Break-bulk Cargo - Pre-arrival Marine Mode
- D15 Memoranda - Special Import Measures Act - Investigations. The D-15 series of memoranda has been eliminated
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2015 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2015 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- CFIA Directive D-07-05 Phytosanitary requirements to prevent the introduction and spread of the Hemlock Woolly Adelgid (Adelges tsugae Annand) from the United States and within Canada
- CFIA: Restriction on imports from US States affected by Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI)
- CFIA Directive TAHD-DSAT-IE-2010-17-1 Import of used equipment and things from non-designated countries (that is, not free of diseases such as foot-and-mouth disease)
- CFIA Update to the certificate requirements for fish, frogs, crustacea, molluscs, gastropods and their products destined for import in Moldova