WTO's dispute settlement body had a very busy year in 2014. The Organization had to reallocate resources to provide additional support staff. More...
Peace Bridge summer improvement projects will not impact traffic. Bridge authority will widen Canadian plaza approach, re-deck bridge & create scenic overlook. More...
Canadian rail freight volume continued to climb in March. Country's railways carried a total of 30.9 million tonnes in March, up 5.6% from the same month last year. More...
What to expect from a NAFTA verification of origin. The objective of a verification by the CBSA is to confirm that products qualify as originating in accordance with NAFTA. More...
- Memorandum D7-4-3 NAFTA Requirements for the Duty Drawback and the Duties Relief Programs
- Softwood Lumber Products Export Charge Notice SWLN47 Surge Charge - Alberta Region
- Tax resources for the 2015 Pan Am and Parapan Am Games
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2015 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2015 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- CFIA: Testing requirements for corn intended for livestock feed imported from India. Effective immediately CFIA will be detaining all incoming shipments
- CFIA Meat Hygiene Directives: MHD 2015-10 Chapter 11 - China - Annex 1.1 (2015-05-08)
- CFIA Update: Meat and Poultry Products Manual of Procedures Chapter 11 United States of America Annex B
- CFIA Update: Temporary Certificate for Exports of Fish to Lebanon
- CFIA: Refuse entry for live Ostrea chilensis (Chilean flat oyster) from New Zealand
- Citric Acid and Certain Citrate Salts from Canada and China. USITC maintains countervailing and antidumping duty order