CBSA finds certain steel line pipe from China is dumped and subsidized. Tribunal will now formally determine if the dumping and subsidizing are causing prejudice to Canadian industry. More...
Transport Canada's Air Cargo Security Program now open to shippers. Air cargo could be screened and made secure as early as when it is packed. More...
Canadian rail freight volume continued decline in September. Rail freight originating in Canada decreased 1.6% and freight received from the United States fell 23.1%. More...
Cigarettes are the biggest counterfeit import into Europe. China was the primary originating country for counterfeit goods shipped to the EU in 2014. More...
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2015 Imports - Updated
- Textiles and Clothing 2015 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated
- CFIA Meat Hygiene Directives: Singapore - Egypt
- CITT Preliminary Injury Inquiry No. PI-2015-002 Certain Carbon and Alloy Steel Line Pipe from China. Reasons
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2012-034 Classification of various aftermarket automobile parts
- U.S. FDA: Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing, and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption. Rule applies to imported produce
- U.S. FDA: Foreign Supplier Verification Programs for Importers of Food for Humans and Animals
- U.S. FDA: Accreditation of Third-Party Certification Bodies To Conduct Food Safety Audits and To Issue Certifications
- U.S. Commerce Dept - Certain Iron Mechanical Transfer Drive Components from Canada and China
- U.S. CBP CSMS# 15-000876 - Change in Operational Hours for the Raymond, Montana CBP Port of Entry