Canada restores preferential tariff treatments for Burma. The country's eligibility for the GPT and LDCT preferential tariff treatments had been cancelled in 1997. More...
WTO's Trade Facilitation Agreement adoption going ahead in several countries. Agreement will streamline customs procedures across the globe and increase transparency. More...
U.S. could apply punitive duties on Canadian supercalendered paper. Department of Commerce initiates a countervailing duty investigation on paper from Canada. More...
Canadian rail freight volume down slightly in first month of the year. Volume of rail freight totalled 25.8 million tonnes in January, down 1.3% from the same month last year. More...
- Memorandum D8-2-25 Canadian Vessels Repaired or Altered in the United States, Mexico, Chile, Israel or Another CIFTA Beneficiary, Colombia, Costa Rica, Peru, Jordan, Panama, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Norway
- Customs Notice 15-007 Temporary importations using the 2015 Pan American and Parapan American Games Remission Order
- Customs Notice 15-006 Permanent importations using the 2015 Pan American and Parapan American Games Remission Order
- Refund of Duties Regulations - To change the period of time for submitting a claim for a refund of duties paid on Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA) eligible goods from one to four years
- Schedule to the Customs Tariff (Extension of General Preferential Tariff to Burma) - Order Amending
- Schedule to the Customs Tariff (Extension of Least Developed Country Tariff to Burma) - Order Amending
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2015 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2015 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- Implementation of CFIA Horticulture Plant List. A new approach to issuing import permits for commonly traded plants intended for planting and propagation
- CFIA Update of Potato Inspection Manual. Revised United States import requirements for quality of red-skinned round type potatoes
- CFIA Update to the EU requirements for shellfish
- Supercalendered Paper From Canada: Initiation of Countervailing Duty Investigation
- USDA-FSIS Notice 20-15 - Survey of Products Exported to Canada
- USDA- FSIS Notice 19-15 - Requirement for a Special Certification Statement for Export of Raw Poultry and Raw Poultry Product to Canada