Taiwan wants WTO panel to rule on Canada's anti-dumping measures on steel pipe. Claims the anti-dumping measures imposed by Canada are inconsistent with WTO obligations. More...
Tajikistan deemed a "non-market economy" country for SIMA measures. The change provides for a way to calculate anti-dumping duties based on a country's economy. More...
Canadian rail freight volume up sharply in December. Rail freight originating in Canada rose 12.9% and traffic received from the United States rose 1.7%. More...
EU opens new front in WTO dispute with U.S. over subsidies on large aircraft. The European Union claims Washington State subsidy is inconsistent with a WTO Agreement. More...
- Memorandum D2-5-6 Aircrew Reporting
- Memorandum D2-5-5 Progressive Clearance at Airports
- Memorandum D2-5-3 Travellers Requiring Mobility Assistance at Canadian International Airports
- Memorandum D2-5-1 Charter Access to Airports
- CBSA - SIMA - Refined sugar from the United States, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands the United Kingdom, and the European Union
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2015 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2015 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- CFIA Updates to Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) in Alberta
- Exportation of Live Animals, Hatching Eggs, and Animal Germplasm From the United States
- USITC Seeks Public Comments on Proposals to Modify the Harmonized Tariff Schedule