Duties on copper pipe fittings from the U.S., Korea and China could expire next year. Tribunal is seeking opinions on whether it should let the finding expire or conduct an expiry review. More...
APEC publishes current state of members' duty reductions on environmental goods. China and South Korea among the latest for significant drops in duty tariff rates. More...
Global air freight growth slowed to two percent in 2015. IATA says the key markets of Europe and North America were basically flat last year. More...
Canadian breeding cattle and swine can now be exported to Georgia. Cattle and swine breeders can immediately begin exporting to this new market. More...
- Customs Notice 16-04 Requests to Amend Tariff Treatment From Most-Favoured-Nation (MFN) to NAFTA
- Memorandum D1-6-1 Authority to Act as an Agent. Revised, see memorandum
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2016 Imports - Updated
- Textiles and Clothing 2016 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated
- CFIA Notice to Industry: Importation of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables with Sulphites
- CFIA Proposed regulatory amendments to the Weed Seeds Order, 2005
- CFIA Meat Hygiene Directives: MHD 2016-04 Chapter 11 - Ukraine - Section 11.7.3
- CITT Expiry No. LE-2015-003 Copper pipe fittings from the United States the Republic of Korea and China
- U.S. CBP: APHIS Fee increase for Commercial Vehicles
- Refund of U.S. Duties Paid on Imports of Certain Wool Products