Canadian rail freight volume was down 2.4% in June. Statistics Canada reports that domestic freight declined 1.5% and freight from the United States fell 9.7%. More...
Global Trade Alert can warn exporters as soon as the rules change. Exporters have an interesting tool to be kept aware of rule changes that could affect their shipments. More...
- Memorandum D3-1-1 Policy Respecting the Importation and Transportation of Goods
- Memorandum D10-14-32 Tariff Classification of Pizza Kits
- Memorandum D11-04-22 Tariff Preference Levels
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2015 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2015 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- Changes to CFIA Pet Food Import Policy will be implemented on September 1st, 2015
- CFIA: Canadian Heat Treatment Wood Products Certification Program (HT Program) Date modified: 2015-08-24
- CFIA Directive D-13-01 Canadian Heat Treated Wood Products Certification Program (HT Program)
- CFIA Directive D-13-02 Requirements for the Evaluation and Recognition of Third Party Auditors
- CFIA Directive D-94-26 Phytosanitary import requirements for root crops (other than potato), mushrooms, and vegetables with attached roots for consumption or processing
- CFIA Restriction on imports from US States affected by Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI). Indiana is now free of HPAI
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2011-014 Whether certain new radial truck tires are entitled to preferential United States Tariff rate
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2014-025 Whether the goods in issue comply with the "direct shipment" requirement on which GPT treatment is conditional
- CITT Inquiry No. NQ-2014-003 Certain photovoltaic modules and laminates from China. Reasons issued