CBSA offers grace period for disclosing unreported exports transiting through the U.S. Some businesses have been exporting goods by highway to Mexico or other countries without declaring them. More...
Canada to seek NAFTA panel review of U.S. punitive duty on supercalendered paper. U.S. wants to impose duties of up to 20.18 percent on imports of this Canadian paper. More...
TPP leaders push for quick ratification of trade agreement. Meeting in the Philippines, leaders note interest from a number of other economies throughout the region. More...
U.S. FDA to implement new rules for food importers. New rule requires food importers to verify that foreign suppliers produce food in a manner that meets U.S. safety standards. More...
- Customs Notice 15-035 Voluntary Disclosure of Unreported Goods Transiting Through the United States to a Subsequent Country
- Memorandum D2-1-5 Bequests - Tariff Item No. 9806.00.00
- Memorandum D2-1-4 Casual Donations - Tariff Item No. 9816.00.00
- Memorandum D2-2-2 Settlers' Effects Acquired With Blocked Currencies
- Memorandum D2-6-3 Disposition of Alcoholic Beverages
- Memorandum D2-6-4 Travellers' Baggage Procedures
- Memorandum D2-6-5 Documentation of Goods for Temporary Exportation
- Memorandum D10-14-62 Tariff Classification of Costumes
- Memorandum D23-1-1 Partners in Protection Program
- Excise and GST/HST News No. 97 November 2015 - Importation of oocytes
- CRA Form E681 Excise Act 2001 Refund Claim on Exported Tobacco Products
- Notice to Importers Serial No. 873 Broiler Hatching Eggs and Chicks for Chicken Production (Items 94 and 95 on the Import Control List)
- Notice to Importers Serial No. 869 Chicken and Chicken Products (Items 96 to 104 on the Import Control List)
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2015 Imports - Updated
- Textiles and Clothing 2015 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated
- CFIA Updates on Avian Influenza (AI) outbreak: Philippines & Singapore
- CFIA Update on Avian Influenza - Trinidad & Tobago
- CFIA Meat Hygiene Directives: MHD 2015-30 Chapter 11 - Introduction - Section 18.104.22.168
- CITT Expiry No. RR-2014-005 Greenhouse bell peppers originating in or exported from the Netherlands. Reasons
- Supercalendered Paper from Canada Injures U.S. Industry, Says USITC. Commerce will issue a countervailing duty order
- U.S. CBP Custom and Border Protection's Bond Program