Copper pipe fittings from the U.S., Korea and China assigned new values. Revision may result in a change to duties being assessed on importations of these goods. More...
Reinvestigation of values and subsidies of concrete reinforcing bar from China, Korea, and Turkey. Revised amounts could change rates of anti-dumping and countervailing duty. More...
Canada's trade deficit narrows to $585 million in December. Total Canadian exports increased 3.9 percent while imports were up 1.6 percent. More...
U.S. & EU to hold a twelfth round of free trade talks in February. Negotiators will discuss market access, regulatory cooperation, and rules. More...
- CBSA - SIMA - Concrete reinforcing bar from China, the Republic of Korea, and Turkey. Re-investigation to update values, export prices and amount of subsidy
- CBSA - SIMA - Copper pipe fittings from the United States, Korea and China. Conclusion of Re-investigation of values, export prices and amount of subsidy
- Notice to Exporters No. 196 Exports of items listed on the Export Control List to Iran
- Resumption of exports of rough diamonds from the Central African Republic
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2016 Imports - Updated
- Textiles and Clothing 2016 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated
- CFIA Meat Hygiene Directives: MHD 2016-06 Chapter 11 - India - Section 11.7.3
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2015-002 Classification of Kindle Touch leather covers
- U.S. Seafood Import Monitoring Program
- U.S. Classification of Foreign-Growth Cotton
- Certain iron construction castings From Brazil, Canada, and China
- Supercalendered Paper from Canada